Eutech Ecoscan Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter
Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter, handheld, portable. Full meter kit available. Suitable for laboratory, hydroponics, swimming pools etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 264 loyalty points. Your cart will total 264 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 2.64.
About Eutech Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter
This product listing is for the Ecoscan Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter.
This meter has the following features:
- Multi-Point Push-button Calibration (up to 5 points) with % full scale accuracy
- Auto-Ranging for Conductivity/TDS measurements for fast response and best resolution over wide measurement range
- Option of quick, easy automatic calibration or customised, near-to-sample manual calibration.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the optimum accuracy under fluctuating / changing temperatures
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and accurate recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large, clear LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Electrode with Built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from drops and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation.
Eutech Cond 6+ Conductivity Meter Kit (optional)
Contains everything you need for calibration and measurement in a rugged carrying case:
Cond 6+ Prices
|Cond 6+ Meter||52.77|
|Cond 6+ (Full Kit)||64.77|
- Freshwater Systems
- Food Industry
- Swimming Pools
- Printing Industry
.. to 19.99 uS/cm
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.05% full scale & % full scale + 1 LSD|
|Calibration Points||4 (1 per range) auto; 5 (1 per range) manual|
|Temperature Range||0 to 80.0 (32 to 176 )|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 (0.1 ) & .5 (.9 )|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 80 )|
|Cell Constant||0.1, 1.0, 10.0 (selectable)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.0% to 3.0%|
|Temperature Normalisation||20.0 to 25.0|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 5 max. (1 per range)|
|Special Functions||Auto Power-off after 17 minutes;|
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries; >100 hours|
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.