Eutech Cyberscan DO 600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter - Full Kit
DO 600 handheld dissolved oxygen meter for field and lab applications - full kit.
By buying this product you can collect up to 899 loyalty points. Your cart will total 899 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 8.99.
About DO 600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- This product listing is for a Cyberscan DO 600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter Full Kit.
- This meter measures oxygen concentration up to 90.00mg/L and Saturation up to 600.0%. The Cyberscan DO600 has one of the widest measurement ranges in the current DO handheld market.
- Mega-storage space saves up to 500 data sets stamped with time and date Perfect for GLP-compliant researches
- Salinity, temperature and pressure compensation accurate even under varying / fluctuating conditions
- Comprehensive one-glance-tells-all screen with intelligent screen prompts.
- Cal-due alarm on real-time clock ensures periodic calibration updates.
- IP67 waterproof design for applications in harsh environments
- Auto-logging function automatically records up to 500 data sets stamped with date and time.
- LED-RS232 and IrDA Wireless Communication for direct Meter-to-PC data transfer.
- Convenient 2-point calibration with step-by-step calibration guide.
- Galvanic, so you don't have to wait for meter to
This product is a full kit which includes a cable electrode, DAS software, power adapter and carrying kit case.
To see the specifications for this product, please click on the 'Specifications' tab.
DO 600 Applications
- Educational Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Monitoring
DO 600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter Specifications
Resolution: 0.01 mg/L or ppm
Accuracy: .2 mg/L
Resolution: 0.1 (0.1 )
Accuracy: .3 (.5 )
Compensation: ATC / MTC (0.0 to 50 )
Resolution: 0.1 ppt
Method: Automatic correction after manual input
Resolution: 1 mmHg (0.1 kPa)
Method: Automatic correction with inbuilt sensor
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.