Eutech Ecoscan DO6+ Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Do6+ Dissolved Oxygen Meter, available as singular unit or full kit. Suitable for schools, laboratories, aquaculture.
By buying this product you can collect up to 444 loyalty points. Your cart will total 444 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 4.44.
About DO6+ Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- This product listing is for an Ecoscan Dissolved Oxygen 6+ Meter.
- User Customisation available for user's flexibility / convenience like toggling of various modes from ppm, mg/l to % saturation, view electrode diagnosis, etc.
- Easy Calibration can be performed at 100% and/or 0% and mg/l or ppm against a known solution
- Automatic Temperature Compensation guarantees the highest accuracy under varying temperature conditions
- Galvanic Cell allows instantaneous measurements, producing quick responses and eliminates polarisation; requires minimal maintenance
- Automatically Compensates Salinity and Barometric Pressure after manual input for increased accuracy
- Has a hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after periods of non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large, easy to read LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Rugged Carrying Case (optional and available as part of a kit) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
Available as a full kit which includes a cable electrode, Membrane Cap Housing, Refilling Electrolyte in a carrying kit.
|Ecoscan DO6+ Meter||92.14|
|Ecoscan DO6+ Full Kit||44.25|
- Wastewater Treatment
- Fish tanks / ponds
- Ground water drinking supplies
DO6+ Dissolved Oxygen Meter Specifications
|Dissolved Oxygen Range||0 to 20.00 mg/l or ppm|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 mg/l or 0.01 ppm & .5% Full Scale|
|% Saturation of Oxygen||0.0 to 200/0 %|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1% & .5% Full Scale|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 50.0 (32 to 122 )|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 (0.1 ) & 0.3 (0.5 )|
|Salinity Correction||0.0 to 50.0 ppt|
|Barometric Pressure Correction||500 to 1499 mmHg or 66.6 to 199.9 kPA|
|Method||Automatic correction after manual input|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 2 points; 100% in air and/or|
0% in known solution
|Special Functions||Self-diagnostic;Electrode characteristics;|
Hold & Auto-Power Off after20 minutes
|Power Requirements||4 x 1.4V batteries; > 700 hrs|
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.