Haz-Tab Tablets 4.5g 100 Tablets
Haz Tabs - non effervesccent NaDCC tablets. Cost effective disinfectant solution. Easy to follow instructions.
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.06.
About Haz Tabs 4.5g
- This product listing is for 100 Haz Tab tablets 4.5g NaDCC.
- Utilises Chlorine which is recommended by the Department of Health for disinfection of blood and body fluids.
- These tablets are made from Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate which is more stable and easy for staff / users to make up into a solution.
- These are non- effervescent tablets.
- These Haz-Tab tablets offer a very cost effective disinfection solution.
- These tablets are very quick and simple to use.
- Unlike Hypochlorite solutions, these Haz-Tabs are not inactivated by contact with blood.
- Instructions on the tubs are easy to follow.
The Haz Tab tablets can be mixed easily and accurately with the Haz Tab diluters which you can find in the Haz Tab category.
Please note that we cannot ship this product to the US.
How Haz Tabs work
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) solutions are stable and effective in the prescence of organic matter.
- Residential Homes
- Dental surgeries
Once the tablet is diluted , how long the solution can be kept?
If the solution is made up to 10,000ppm (4 tablets in 1-litre of water for blood or blood stained body fluid spills) it will be good for up to 36 hours, but we don't recommend this. We recommend to only make up a 10,000ppm solution as and when it's needed.
For a 1,000ppm solution it's good for up to 24 hours. The solution must be stored correctly and also be clean.
Ensuring effective hygiene control in hospitals, schools and businesses
If you work in a Hospital, School or any food preparation service, you will understand how important hygiene and infection control is in your industry. We will supply you with all the latest hospital standard hygiene products to ensure that you are well equipped when it comes to keeping clean and safe. All of our products have been been created by experienced sanitation professionals and have been specifically designed for intensive cleaning and the control of any potential infection. They have been rigorously tested at leading laboratories and come with an assurance of the highest quality standards.
Hospital, school and business hygiene control products
As leading suppliers of hospital-grade hygiene products, we offer a cast range of infection control solutions from the leading sanitation brands:
- Chlor Clean
- Haz Tab
Common uses for hospital hygiene control products
While hospitals are the obvious answer when it comes to asking who needs to purchase hospital hygiene control products, they are not the only sector. Anywhere that would suffer greatly at the spread of infection, or from anything less than perfect sanitation will benefit from implementing an effective hygiene control system. Typically, these are places where there are a large volume of people, where people are more vulnerable to infection due to lower immunity or extremes of age, or where food is being prepared and it an infection would spread amongst a large number of people rapidly. Ultimately, anyone concerned with the welfare of those within their environment will benefit from using out hygiene control products. All of our products are safe to use and are perfect for:
- Blood Spills
- Body Fluid Spills
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Hospitals - door handles, hospital beds, surfaces, operating theatres, toilet areas
- Medical Equipment
- Office Environments - keyboards, chairs, desks Hands We have an extensive range of test data for the Clinell product range.
Take a look at our hygiene and infection control products, or contact us to discuss your requirements.