Eutech Ecoscan Ion6+ Ion Meter (Full Kit)
Ion Meter. Full kit - ph buffer solutions, storage solution, deionised water, carrying case.
By buying this product you can collect up to 330 loyalty points. Your cart will total 330 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 3.30.
About Ecoscan Ion 6+ Ion Meter
This product listing is for the Ecoscan Ion 6+ Ion Meter including carrying kit..
This Ion Meter has the following features:
- Direct Ion Concentration for use with most mono- or di-valent Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE)
- mV measurement mode allows you to check performance and calibration of your ISE
- Multi-Point Calibration (up to 3 points) with Auto-Buffer Recognition - choice of USA, NIST or pure water buffer standards with .01 pH accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the highest accuracy under fluctuating / changing temperatures
- Non-Volatile Memory ensures data is retained even when meter powers off
- The hold function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large, clear custom LCD provides easy viewing even at a distance
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
Meter Kit - contains everything you need including pH Buffer Solutions, Storage Solution & 1 Deionised (Rinse) water in a Carrying Case.
Ion Meter Ideal Applications
- Water Hardness Testing
- Soil Testing
- Waste Water Testing
- Food Processing
- Geological Testing
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Swimming Pools
|Ion Concentration Range||0.01 to 0.99 ppm|
1.0 to 199.9 ppm
200 to 1999 ppm
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 ppm, 0.1 ppm, 1 ppm &|
% full scale
|mV Range||00 mV|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 mV & .2 mV (within 99.9 mV);|
1 mV & mV (beyond 00 mV)
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 pH & 0.01 pH|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100.0|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 & 0.5|
|No. of Ion Calibration Points||Up to 3 points|
|No. of pH Calibration Points||Up to 3 points|
|pH Buffer Options||pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01 (US);|
pH 4.00, 6.86, 9.18 (NIST);
pH 4.10, 6.97 (Pure water)
|Special Functions||Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;|
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries|
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.