pH Test Strips pH Fix 4 - 10 (100 strips)
pH indicator strips. Ideal for clinics, labs, schools etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.10.
About pH Indicator Strips 4 - 10
- These pH strips measure pH values from 4 - 10.
- These pH indicator strips are non - bleeding, colour fixed strips.
- The pads on these strips are environmentally friendly and made of polypropylene.
- Each test strip has 3 pads on it.
- These strips can be used for multiple applications.
- Single use pH Strips (no maintenance needed).
- Has a long handle for safe testing and to protect the user from contact with sample.
- pH Fix strips are always ready for immediate use.
These pH test strips are manufactured by Johnson Test Papers who produce high quality pH / litmus papers.
pH-Fix test strips are ready to use and are used for rapid pH testing. This box includes 100 pH indicator strips (4 - 10) and a complete colour indicator chart.
pH indicator test strips feature 3 different indicator pads to cover the complete pH range.
It is recommended that test strips are stored at 30 degrees Celcius or below and in a dry place.
How it works
Due to the dye on these pH papers being fixed to the test strips, it will not bleed into or contaminate the sample. The colour chart matches the colour and position of the pads on the strips exactly ensuring highly accurate and reliable results.
Gradation of scale for these test strips:
4.0 - 4.5 - 5.0 - 5.5 - 6.0 - 6.5 - 7.0 - 7.5 - 8.0 - 8.5 - 9.0 - 9.5 - 10.0
Instructions for use - step by step guide:
- Dip the pH strip into the sample for 1 second (make sure that all test fields are within the sample).
- Shake the test strip to remove any excess sample solution.
- Compare the chart enclosed with strips and assess the pH value of the sample.
pH Strips Ideal Applications
- Educational Establishments
- Domestic use
Chemical testing papers and solutions
Here at RM Supply we supply high-quality chemical testing papers and solutions ready for to you to use in your day-to-day working life. We supply some of the best, most reliable, and easy-to-use chemical testing products in the industry, including:
Johnson chemical testing products
Johnson test papers have provided cost effective, accurate chemical test papers to consumers for over 60 years. They have always offered simple solutions for chemical testing, which led to them becoming hugely popular for use in schools, universities, hospitals and laboratories. We offer three of the most popular Johnson chemical testing products – chlorine indicator strips, peroxide indicator strips and cobalt chloride paper.
Understanding pH levels, acids and alkalines
Chemical testing papers and solutions can be used to test the pH, alkaline and acid levels of liquids – for example, to check that water in a swimming pool or SPA is at the optimum pH level, or to ensure that the chlorine levels are balanced and safe to swim or bathe in. They are used by schools in science experiments, by laboratories testing water-based solutions and by many other professionals, scientists and individuals who need to test the acidity or alkaline levels of a liquid.
Take a look at our range of chemical testing papers and solutions, or contact us if you need further advice on what product is correct for your needs.