Eutech Cyberscan pH11 ORP/Redox & pH Meter
ORP Meter. For schools, laboratories, aquariums etc. pH Meter with ORP measurement.
By buying this product you can collect up to 322 loyalty points. Your cart will total 322 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 3.22.
|Parameter||Oxidation Reducation Potential (ORP) / Redox|
About Cyberscan pH11 pH ORP Meter
This product listing is for the Cyberscan pH11 pH Meter with ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) Measurement.
This ORP / pH meter has the following features:
- 5-point Push-Button Calibration with Auto-Buffer Recognition for quick calibration with no calibration mistakes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for the best accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Stores/ Recalls up to 100 Data Sets with temperature readings
- RS232 output with PC-based Complimentary Data Acquisition Software (for pH110) helps organize data to import into most popular spreadsheet programs for report generation
- Recall Electrode Slope, Electrode Offset Value and Previous Calibration Values for easy reference
- Has a stability indicator that prompts whenever reading stabilizes
- Hold Function momentarily freezes the reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off conserves battery power and saves money
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large, Clear, Custom LCD Display with simultaneous readings provides optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- Power with batteries or optional AC adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand
- Food Processing
- Wastewater Treatment
- Printing & Chemical industries
Cyberscan pH11 pH ORP Meter
|pH Range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 & .01 pH|
|mV Range||99.9 mV (extended) & 999 mV|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 mV & .2 mV (within 99.9 mV);|
1 mV & mV (beyond 00 mV)
|Temperature Range||-10.0 to 110.0|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 & .5|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 100 )|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 5 points|
|pH Buffer Options||USA, NIST|
|Memory||50 data sets|
|pH Slope & Offset Display||Yes|
|Special Functions||Stability Indicator; Self-diagnostic;|
Hold & Auto-Power Off after 20 minutes
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries or 9VDC power adapter|
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.