TN100 Eutech Cyberscan Portable Turbidity Meter
Waterproof Portable Cyberscan TN100 - Carrying Kit complete with 4 calibration standards, 3 empty cuvettes, batteries and comprehensive instruction manual.
By buying this product you can collect up to 490 loyalty points. Your cart will total 490 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 4.90.
About TN100 Turbidity Meter
This Turbidity Meterhas the following features:
- IP67 Waterproof / Dustproof and makes cleaning and maintenance simple.
- The TN100 Turbidity Meter floats.
- Automatic Push-Button Calibration (4 points) for unprecedented full-range accuracy
- Carrying Kit complete with 4 calibration standards, 3 empty cuvettes, batteries and comprehensive instruction manual
- Over 1200 Tests on a single set of 4-AAA Alkaline Batteries.
- Large, Clear Display for optimum viewing of measurements with user-friendly message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Meets Performance Criteria as specified by ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027) method
- EPA Approved
This turbidimeter is perfect for anyone needing to monitor turbidy on the go.
TN100 Turbidity Meter Applications
- Rugged field applications
- Drinking Water
- Swimming Pools
- Food and Beverage Production
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.