Eutech Ecoscan pH 5+ pH Meter
Handheld pH meter for ecology studies, laboratories, schools.
By buying this product you can collect up to 237 loyalty points. Your cart will total 237 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 2.37.
About Ecoscan pH 5+ Meter
This product listing is for the Ecoscan pH 5+ pH Meter.
This device has the following features:
- Multi-Point Calibration (up to 3 points) with Auto-Buffer Recognition and a choice of USA, NIST or pure water buffer standards with .01 pH accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the best accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Hold Function freezes reading momentarily for easy viewing and recording
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Large, clear custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Protective Rubber Boot shields the meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Rugged Carrying Case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
Meter Kit (Optional) - contains everything you need including Buffer solutions, Storage solution & 1 Deionised rinse water in a carrying case.
pH 5+ Meter Prices
|pH 5+ Meter||£180.68|
|pH 5+ (Full Kit)||£237.25|
- Ecology Studies
- Swimming Pools
- Water Quality Analysis
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 pH & 0.01 pH|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100.0|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 & 0.5|
|mV Range||Not available|
|Resolution & Accuracy||-|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 100 )|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 3 points|
|pH Buffer Options||pH 4.01, 7.00, 10.01 (USA)|
pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18 (NIST)
pH 4.10, 6.97 (Pure water)
|Special Functions||Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;|
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries|
Suppliers of electrochemistry laboratory equipment
Electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
We supply the UK with top-of-the-range electrochemistry laboratory equipment and offer a huge range of electrode equivalents, industrial and laboratory supplies and meters. All of our products have been rigorously tested in laboratories to ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Our range of electrochemistry laboratory equipment includes products from:
Electrochemistry is the study of how electricity is formed during the reaction of chemicals. This chemical reaction takes place at the interface of an electrode – usually a solid metal or a semiconductor – and an ionic conductor; the electrolyte. These reactions involve the electric charges from the chemical reaction moving between the electrodes and the electrolyte.
The electrochemistry laboratory equipment we supply enables ongoing scientific research and we are leadings suppliers to major scientists, laboratories and professionals across Scotland and the UK. We stock a wide range of electrode equivalents, Eutech meters, industrial electrodes and much more. Take a look at our full product range, or contact us for further information.