Eutech Ecoscan Salt6+ Salinity Meter
Salinity Meter for schools, laboratories, swimming pools etc. Ready to use.
By buying this product you can collect up to 282 loyalty points. Your cart will total 282 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 2.82.
About Salt 6+ Salinity Meter
This product listing is for the Ecoscan Salt 6+ Salinity Meter.
This salinity meter has the following features:
- Push-button Calibration for easy, quick calibration with % full scale accuracy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for the optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large and easy to read custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Electrode with Built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from drops and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Carrying Case (Optional) contains everything you need and provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement
Meter Kit (Optional) - contains everything you need including NaCl Standard solutions and 1 x Deionised Rinse water in a Carrying Case.
Salt 6+ Salinity Meter Prices
|Salt 6+ Meter||264.01|
|Salt 6+ (Full Kit)||282.75|
- Swimming Pools
- Fish Ponds
- Food Processing
- Healthcare Industry
Does the Salt6+ come ready to use, with probe included?
Yes, this product is ready to use with probe included.
|Salinity Range||1 to 50.0 ppt; 0.1 to 5.00 %|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 ppt; 0.01% & % Full Scale|
|TDS Factor||Non-linear compensation|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100.0|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 & 0.5|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 80 )|
|No. of Calibration Points||1 point|
|Special Functions||Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;|
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries|
What is water purification?
Water purification is the process of removing unwanted, or unsafe chemicals, impurities, biological contaminants, solids and gases from contaminated water, in order for it to be consumable and to remove any threat to your health. Even if water looks clear, it can contain microscopic contaminants that can cause great harm. Here are RM Supply we provide high-quality water purification products to buyers across Scotland, the UK and even globally, including:
How do water purification products work?
Water purification meters can be used to test the quality of your water. Water purification tablets will then make it safe for drinking, cleaning teeth, washing wounds, washing fruit and vegetables etc. This is achieved by killing the water-borne organism that causes stomach disorders such as diarrhea, cholera and typhoid. Our water purification products are manufactured to an effervescent formulation containing sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC). This is an organic chlorine donor with a superior disinfection capacity to sodium hypochlorite, a near-neutral pH and a simple, easy-to-understand closing system for added safety.
Effervescent chlorine tablets are recommended by various aid organisations, including the World Health Organisation, who include them in their Interagency Health Kit. To use, you simply add one tablet to one-liter of suspect water for rapid disinfection – after several minutes your water will be safe to consume, wash in or clean with.
Water purification products are not just for use by big businesses, but can be used on holiday, when travelling on business, while camping or in emergencies when the only water nearby is of questionable quality.
Take a look at our water purification products, or for help and advice, please get in touch.