Eutech Ecoscan TDS6+ Meter Total Dissolved Solids
Total Dissolved Solids Meter -Ecoscan TDS 6+ for schools, laboratories, swimming pools etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 269 loyalty points. Your cart will total 269 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 2.69.
|Parameter||Total Dissolved Solids|
About Ecoscan TDS 6+ Meter
This product listing is for the Ecoscan TDS 6+ Total Dissolved Solids Meter.
This TDS meter has the following features:
- Multi-Point Push-button Calibration (up to 5 points) with % full scale accuracy
- Automatic or Manual Calibration - for quick, easy calibration; use automatic mode with preset calibration points at most popular values or manually set values in the manual mode for more flexibility
- Auto-Ranging for Conductivity/TDS measurements for fast response and best resolution over wide measurement range
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for the best accuracy under alternating temperatures
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Electrode with Built-in ATC designed for minimal air bubble entrapment during measurement
The TDS6+ Meter Kit (optional) includes standard solutions, deionised rinse water and a carrying case.
TDS 6+ Prices
TDS 6+ Meter 55.77
TDS 6+ (Full Kit) 66.00
- Swimming Pools
- Industrial water
- Drinking water
- Printing Industry
0 to 9.99ppm*; 10.0 ppm to 99.9 ppm; 100 ppm to 999 ppm; 1.00 ppt to 99.9 ppt
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01, 0.1, 1 ppm & 0.01, 0.1, 1 ppt;|
% Full Scale
|TDS Factor||0.40 to 1.00 (default 0.67)|
|Temperature Range||0 to 100.0|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 & 0.5|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 80 )|
|Cell Constant||0.1, 1.0, 10.0 (selectable)|
|No. of Calibration Points||Up to 5 max. (1 per range)|
|Special Functions||Auto Power-Off after 17 minutes;|
Hold & Self-diagnostic messages
|Power||4 'AAA' x 1.4V batteries|
What is water purification?
Water purification is the process of removing unwanted, or unsafe chemicals, impurities, biological contaminants, solids and gases from contaminated water, in order for it to be consumable and to remove any threat to your health. Even if water looks clear, it can contain microscopic contaminants that can cause great harm. Here are RM Supply we provide high-quality water purification products to buyers across Scotland, the UK and even globally, including:
How do water purification products work?
Water purification meters can be used to test the quality of your water. Water purification tablets will then make it safe for drinking, cleaning teeth, washing wounds, washing fruit and vegetables etc. This is achieved by killing the water-borne organism that causes stomach disorders such as diarrhea, cholera and typhoid. Our water purification products are manufactured to an effervescent formulation containing sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC). This is an organic chlorine donor with a superior disinfection capacity to sodium hypochlorite, a near-neutral pH and a simple, easy-to-understand closing system for added safety.
Effervescent chlorine tablets are recommended by various aid organisations, including the World Health Organisation, who include them in their Interagency Health Kit. To use, you simply add one tablet to one-liter of suspect water for rapid disinfection – after several minutes your water will be safe to consume, wash in or clean with.
Water purification products are not just for use by big businesses, but can be used on holiday, when travelling on business, while camping or in emergencies when the only water nearby is of questionable quality.
Take a look at our water purification products, or for help and advice, please get in touch.