Saniguard Personal Surface Spray 0.75 oz spray
Saniguard spray for travel use, telephones, gym equipment, computer keyboards etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.04.
About Saniguard Spray 0.75 oz
- Saniguard Contact Surfacing Spray Personal Size 0.75 oz spray.
- Contains 30 / 40 sprays / applications.
- Dry on contact surface santizer and deodorizer.
- Convenient for travel.
- Will fit in purses, pockets, vehicles and bags.
- Useful for sanitizing phones, tables, car interiors, public toilet services, baby changing facilities and electronic devices
- Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and fungi including MRSA, HIV and influenza.
- Safe for food contact and non porous surfaces including electronics and fabrics.
- Dries on contact- no need to wipe and no mess.
Please note Saniguard can only be shipped to the UK.
Saniguard Efficacy Kill list:
Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Enterobacter Cloacae Enterobacter
Escherichia Coli (Methicillin Resistant)
Klebsiella Pneumoniae (Methicillin
Streptococcus Faecalis (Methicillin
HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
Herpes Simplex-Types 1&2 Influenza
Aspergilis Niger (Mold & Mildew)
List of Saniguard Spray uses
Baby changing stations
Shopping Trolley handles
- On the move
- Travel Use
- To carry in gym bag, school bags & baby changing bags.
Ensuring effective hygiene control in hospitals, schools and businesses
If you work in a Hospital, School or any food preparation service, you will understand how important hygiene and infection control is in your industry. We will supply you with all the latest hospital standard hygiene products to ensure that you are well equipped when it comes to keeping clean and safe. All of our products have been been created by experienced sanitation professionals and have been specifically designed for intensive cleaning and the control of any potential infection. They have been rigorously tested at leading laboratories and come with an assurance of the highest quality standards.
Hospital, school and business hygiene control products
As leading suppliers of hospital-grade hygiene products, we offer a cast range of infection control solutions from the leading sanitation brands:
- Chlor Clean
- Haz Tab
Common uses for hospital hygiene control products
While hospitals are the obvious answer when it comes to asking who needs to purchase hospital hygiene control products, they are not the only sector. Anywhere that would suffer greatly at the spread of infection, or from anything less than perfect sanitation will benefit from implementing an effective hygiene control system. Typically, these are places where there are a large volume of people, where people are more vulnerable to infection due to lower immunity or extremes of age, or where food is being prepared and it an infection would spread amongst a large number of people rapidly. Ultimately, anyone concerned with the welfare of those within their environment will benefit from using out hygiene control products. All of our products are safe to use and are perfect for:
- Blood Spills
- Body Fluid Spills
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Hospitals - door handles, hospital beds, surfaces, operating theatres, toilet areas
- Medical Equipment
- Office Environments - keyboards, chairs, desks Hands We have an extensive range of test data for the Clinell product range.
Take a look at our hygiene and infection control products, or contact us to discuss your requirements.