Saniguard Total Release Sanitizing Fogger 3oz
Small Saniguard fogger for restaurants, shops, gyms, car valeting etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.11.
About Saniguard Fogger 3 oz
- The 3oz Saniguard Total Release Sanitizing Fogger is enough to sanitise 155sq foot.
- World's first patented product that sanitizes entire rooms.
- Proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria and fungi including MRSA, HIV and influenza.
- Safe for food contact and non porous surfaces including electronics and fabrics.
- For use in high traffic areas.
- Santitizes a room within 15 minutes.
- Kills germs on any vertical or flat surface.
- Dries on contact- no need to wipe and no mess.
Please note Saniguard can only be shipped to the UK.
Please note that this product is for one time use only.
Saniguard Efficacy Kill list:
Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Enterobacter Cloacae Enterobacter
Escherichia Coli (Methicillin Resistant)
Klebsiella Pneumoniae (Methicillin
Streptococcus Faecalis (Methicillin
HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
Herpes Simplex-Types 1&2 Influenza
Aspergilis Niger (Mold & Mildew)
Saniguard Fogger Applications
- Call Centres
- Waiting Rooms
- Cruise Ships
- Food prep areas
Ensuring effective hygiene control in hospitals, schools and businesses
If you work in a Hospital, School or any food preparation service, you will understand how important hygiene and infection control is in your industry. We will supply you with all the latest hospital standard hygiene products to ensure that you are well equipped when it comes to keeping clean and safe. All of our products have been been created by experienced sanitation professionals and have been specifically designed for intensive cleaning and the control of any potential infection. They have been rigorously tested at leading laboratories and come with an assurance of the highest quality standards.
Hospital, school and business hygiene control products
As leading suppliers of hospital-grade hygiene products, we offer a cast range of infection control solutions from the leading sanitation brands:
- Chlor Clean
- Haz Tab
Common uses for hospital hygiene control products
While hospitals are the obvious answer when it comes to asking who needs to purchase hospital hygiene control products, they are not the only sector. Anywhere that would suffer greatly at the spread of infection, or from anything less than perfect sanitation will benefit from implementing an effective hygiene control system. Typically, these are places where there are a large volume of people, where people are more vulnerable to infection due to lower immunity or extremes of age, or where food is being prepared and it an infection would spread amongst a large number of people rapidly. Ultimately, anyone concerned with the welfare of those within their environment will benefit from using out hygiene control products. All of our products are safe to use and are perfect for:
- Blood Spills
- Body Fluid Spills
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Hospitals - door handles, hospital beds, surfaces, operating theatres, toilet areas
- Medical Equipment
- Office Environments - keyboards, chairs, desks Hands We have an extensive range of test data for the Clinell product range.
Take a look at our hygiene and infection control products, or contact us to discuss your requirements.