To help fight the COVID-19 pandemic, we have lowered the price of our virucidal disinfectants (Virkon 5kg, Virkon 500gm and Virkon 50gm) to cost price. Virkon is proven to kill coronavirus' and is already used by thousands of companies/hospitals worldwide. Click here for details.
|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the ss222 2 litre stainless steel dilvac dewar flask
About Dilvac Dewar SS222 Stainless Steel Flask
- 2 litre capacity.
- Vented lid that can be clamped for safe holding and transportation.
- Handle makes flask easy to carry.
- Made from anti corrosive / rust resistant, high quality stainless steel.
- Borosilicate glass inner vessel.
- For safe handling of liquid gases, cold mixtures and specimens.
- Eye protection, insulated aprons and gloves recommended when using liquid gases.
- Subject to stock availability – please contact us regarding despatch time.
SS222 Flask Specifications
|External Dimensions (Dia. x Height)||Internal Dimensions (Dia. x Height)||Capacity|
|142mm x 268mm||106mm x 205mm||2|
Dewar Flask Applications
- Specimen / Liquid transportation
Product Reference : RMS000768
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-52
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
Awaiting first review
SS77sh 0.17 litre Shallow / Low Form Dilvac Dewar Flask
High quality steel, shallow form 0.17 litre capacity dewar flask. This cryogenic container can be used for laboratory or clinical...
Model : RMS000771
SS150sh 1.9 litre Shallow / Low Form Dilvac Dewar Flask
High quality shallow form / wide mouthed dewar flask. For laboratory and clinical applications (magnetic stirring etc).
Model : RMS000767
SS115sh 0.57 litre Shallow / Low Form Dilvac Dewar Flask
High quality steel 0.57 litre dilvac dewar flask. Strong cryogenic container. Inner glass refills available.
Model : RMS000765
MS100A 1.5 litre Enamelled Steel Dilvac Dewar Flask
1.5 litre dilvac dewar flask. High quality cryogenic container for use in laboratories, hospitals etc.
Model : RMS000750