|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the 373-75 cadmium ion selective electrode (bnc)
About Cadmium Combination ION Selective Electrode.
- This electrode can be used with any convenctional hand held or laboratory pH meter with a millivolt mode.
- Comes fitted with a 1 metre cable, terminated with a BNC connector.
- No reference electrode or filling solution required.
- Available in submersible and water proof format.
- Solid state sensors
- Ideal for first time users (no knowledge / specialist skills required)
- Very robust with long lifetime.
- Plating baths
- Description: Cadmium
- Dimensions: 120 x 12mm
- Concentration: 10-1 - 1 x 10-6
- Limits (ppm): 11,200 - 0.1
- Temp Range : 5-50
- Main Interferences's: HG++, Ag+, Cu++
- pH Range: 3-7
- ISAB: 5M KNO3
Product Reference : RMS000842
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-194
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
Awaiting first review
8 other products in the same category: