All orders are bring processed as usual and at this point in time, no delays are expected with product deliveries.
We will update this message if this status changes.
|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the replacement sensor for eutech elite ph tester
Elite pH Replacement Sensor
This is a replacement sensor module for the Elite pH tester. It is very easy to replace the sensor on your Elite pH once it shows signs of calibration failure or fluctuating readings. No need to buy a whole new tester, just purchase a sensor at a much lower cost.
Replacing a sensor
- Ensure you have dry hands.
- Hold onto the ring with the sensor facing you. Twist the ring clockwise. Set the ring aside for later.
- Remove the old sensor module from the tester by gently pulling it away.
- Match the four slots on the tester with the four tabs on the new sensor module and gently push the module into the slots.
- Push the smaller O-ring fully onto the new sensor module. Push the other O-ring over the module and thread it into place by firmly twisting counter clockwise.
- Your tester will now require calibration before use. You will have received a full instruction booklet with your tester that you can consult if need be.
Expert CTS Tester : Cond, TDS, Salt, Temp Multi-Parameter
Expert range, waterproof tester that measures conductivity, TDS, salinity and temperature. Battery powered, large display and lanyard...