Replacement Sensor For Eutech Elite pH & CTS Tester
Please note, this listing is for the replacement pH / CTS sensor only, not the tester.
SSL secure site
Elite pH & CTS (PCTS) Replacement Sensor
This is a replacement sensor module for the Elite pH & CTS tester. It is very easy to replace the sensor on your Elite pH / CTS once it shows signs of calibration failure or fluctuating readings. No need to buy a whole new tester, just purchase a sensor at a much lower cost.
Replacing a sensor
- Ensure you have dry hands.
- Hold onto the ring with the pH / CTS sensor facing you. Twist the ring clockwise. Set the ring aside for later.
- Remove the old sensor module from the tester by gently pulling it away.
- Match the four slots on the tester with the four tabs on the new sensor module and gently push the module into the slots.
- Push the smaller O-ring fully onto the new sensor module. Push the other O-ring over the module and thread it into place by firmly twisting counter clockwise.
- Your tester will now require calibration before use. You will have received a full instruction booklet with your tester that you can consult if need be.