|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the replacement sensor for eutech elite ph & cts tester
Elite pH & CTS (PCTS) Replacement Sensor
This is a replacement sensor module for the Elite pH & CTS tester. It is very easy to replace the sensor on your Elite pH / CTS once it shows signs of calibration failure or fluctuating readings. No need to buy a whole new tester, just purchase a sensor at a much lower cost.
Replacing a sensor
- Ensure you have dry hands.
- Hold onto the ring with the pH / CTS sensor facing you. Twist the ring clockwise. Set the ring aside for later.
- Remove the old sensor module from the tester by gently pulling it away.
- Match the four slots on the tester with the four tabs on the new sensor module and gently push the module into the slots.
- Push the smaller O-ring fully onto the new sensor module. Push the other O-ring over the module and thread it into place by firmly twisting counter clockwise.
- Your tester will now require calibration before use. You will have received a full instruction booklet with your tester that you can consult if need be.
Elite CTS Tester : Cond, TDS, Salt, Temp Multi-Parameter
Portable, waterproof tester that measures Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Temperature. Suitable for applications such as cooling towers,...
Model : ELITECTSPIN, ELITECTSCUP
Expert CTS Tester : Cond, TDS, Salt, Temp Multi-Parameter
Expert range, waterproof tester that measures conductivity, TDS, salinity and temperature. Battery powered, large display and lanyard...
Elite pH & CTS Pocket Tester : pH, Cond, TDS, Salt, Temp
Elite pH and CTS waterproof, pocket tester. Ideal for multiple applications including water testing, cooling towers, education,...
Model : ELITEPCTS