- On sale!
Perasafe Sterilant (Rely+On) 16.2g Sachet
Not available to USA / Canada due to FDA regulation.
Rely+On™ PeraSafe™powder sachets for dentists, eye clinics, sterilising instruments etc. Makes up to 1 litre of sterilising solution.
- PeraSafe 16.2g sachet makes up approx 1 litre of Perasafe sterilising solution.
- Ideal for small volume sterilisation such as lenses in eye clinics or dental instruments.
- Powder activated simply by adding to tap water.
- A total biocidal spectrum. Effective against viruses, mycobacteria, bacteria and bacterial spores.
- Decontaminates disease causing pathogens.
- Non-corrosive with a good environmental profile.
- Sterilises in 10 minutes & disinfects in 5 minutes.
- 100% bio-degradable, no special disposal procedures.
- Maximum lifespan of solution is 24 hours from activation (8 hours for fungicidal activity).
- Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ complies with the Medical Devices Directive as assessed by BSI Product services (Notified Body No.0086) (CE Certificate No.01455).
- Perasafe powder shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture.
How PERAsafe works
The aldehyde- free Perasafe solution gives efficacy without harm to equipment or health risks to staff. This avoids the need for special fume extraction or waste disposal systems.
Perasafe powder generates peracetic and peracetyl ions in situ when dissolved in water. The neutral pH of the solution helps combine the biocidal efficacy of peracetic acid with materials compatability which allows repeated and rapid decontamination of pathogens from instruments and other equipment.
Step by step prep instructions for Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ powder:
- Step 1: Tear open your sachet of Perasafe and have a container ready to place it in.
- Step 2: Place the powder from the sachet into the container.
- Step 3: Fill the container with the required volume of lukewarm tap water (30-35 degrees Celcius). For the 16.2g sachet, you will need 1 litre of water.
- Step 4: Stir the powder until it dissolves to create a clear blue solution. Leave for 10-15 minutes for solution to activate.
- Step 5: Use solution as required. Perasafe solution fades to colourless after approx 30 minutes and can be used for up to 24 hours after activation. For best results, use immediately after activation.
- Surgical Instruments
- Eye Clinics
- Dentists / Dental equipment
- Colonic Hydrotherapy Clinics