810g Rely+On™ Perasafe Sterilant Powder
Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ Powder 810g -makes up 50 litres of sterilising solution. Quick & easy to use. Ideal for medical instrument sterilisation, dental & eye clinics.
SSL secure site
About Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ 810g
- PeraSafe 810g bottle of powder makes up approx 50 litres of PeraSafe sterilising solution.
- Ideal for sterilisation of dental instruments, eye clinic equipment, endoscopes, ultrasound probes and other medical devices.
- Ideal for regular and larger scale sterilisation.
- Powder activated simply by adding to tap water.
- A total biocidal spectrum. Effective against viruses, mycobacteria, bacteria and bacterial spores.
- Decontaminates disease causing pathogens.
- Non-corrosive with a good environmental profile.
- Sterilises in 10 minutes & disinfects in 5 minutes.
- 100% bio-degradable, no special disposal procedures.
- Maximum lifespan of solution is 24 hours from activation (8 hours for fungicidal activity).
- Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ complies with the Medical Devices Directive as assessed by BSI Product services (Notified Body No.0086) (CE Certificate No.01455).
- Perasafe powder shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture.
How PERAsafe works
The aldehyde- free Perasafe solution gives efficacy without harm to equipment or health risks to staff. This avoids the need for special fume extraction or waste disposal systems.
Perasafe powder generates peracetic and peracetyl ions in situ when dissolved in water. The neutral pH of the solution helps combine the biocidal efficacy of peracetic acid with materials compatability which allows repeated and rapid decontamination of pathogens from instruments and other equipment.
Step by step prep instructions for Rely+On™ PeraSafe™ powder:
- Fill a container with the required volume of lukewarm tap water (30-35 degrees Celcius)
- Add the powder to the water (81g of Perasafe to every 5 litres of water). You can use the measuring cap provided if you wish.
- Stir the powder until it dissolves to create a clear blue solution. Leave for 10-15 minutes for solution to activate.
- Use solution as required. Perasafe solution fades to colourless in approx 1 hour and can be used for up to 24 hours after activation.
- Surgical Instruments
- Eye Clinics
- Dentists / Dental equipment
- Colonic Hydrotherapy Clinics