|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the medium biohazard spills kit
About the Medium Multi Use Biohazard Spills Kit
- Quickly and safely absorbs and disinfects blood and blood stained body fluid spills.
- Meets the standards recommended by the Department of Health regarding the safe collection and disposal of blood spills.
- Conforms to the recommendation that spills are disinfected with a chlorine disinfection solution at a strength of 10,000 ppm.
- The use of NaDCC granules is also recommended for this purpose.
- This is the medium kit, if you require a kit with higher quantities of granules, protective clothing etc, you can purchase the Larger kit.
Spill Kit Contents
- 1 Shaker of Haz-Tab NaDCC Granules (absorbs and disinfects)
- 1 tub of 100 Haz-Tab NaDCC disinfectant tablets
- 1 Haz-Tab Diluter
- 10 scoops and scrapers
- 10 paper towels
- 20 synthetic gloves
- 3 aprons
- 10 dispo-bags
- An easy to follow instruction card
Please note that we cannot ship this product to the US.
How to use the spill kit
Blood spills or blood stained body fluid spills can be safely absorbed by pouring the Haz Tab disinfectant granules directly onto the spill. The granules that have absorbed the spill can then be collected using the scoops and scrapers.
The Haz Tabs can then be made up into a 10,000 ppm disinfectant solution using the Haz Tab tablets and diluter. The area where the spill has been managed can then be further disinfected.
Protective clothing and dispo-bags are also included so that all granules, spills and used paper towels can be disposed of effectively.
Biohazard Spills Kit Applications
- A & E
- Surgical Wards
- Pathology reception areas
- GP Surgeries
Product Reference : RMS000934
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-63
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
Awaiting first review