|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the 10 x biohazard spill packs (single use)
About Biohazard Spill Packs
- Ideal for small spills (30ml or less).
- Pour Haz Tab granules on the spill to absorb it.
- After absorption, use the empty granule container to mix up Haz Tab disinfection solution using the tablets.
- 10 packs are included in this product listing.
Spill Pack Contents
- 100 ml Haz Tab absorbent granules
- 4 x 0.5g Haz Tab tablets (makes 10,000 ppm disinfectant solution)
- Disposable, protective gloves
- Scoop and scraper
- Paper Towels
- Disposable bag
- Full instructions
How it works
The Haz Tab granules within this kit are a special blend of absorbents that will quickly and effectively absorb the liquid, allowing the granules and any solid matter to be easily scooped up and removed to the clinical waste sack with a minimum of fuss. The granules also disinfect as they absorb but as an added safety measure, Haz Tab disinfectant tablets are also included in the kit.
The Haz Tab tablets can be made into an effective NaDCC disinfectant solution that can be used to disinfect the area after the granules and spill have been scooped up using the scoop and scrapers.
Ideal Applications for Single Use Spill Packs
- Small biohazard spills e.g nosebleeds, cut fingers
- GP surgeries
- Hospital wards
- Residential homes
Product Reference : RMS000939
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-70
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
Awaiting first review