Oasis 1000 Water Purification Tablets - 200 Tablets
Oasis 1000 water purification tablets (1.7g NaDCC) for emergency, household and military water purification applications. 200 tablets per unit.
SSL secure site
About Oasis 1000 Water Purification Tablets
- Oasis 1000 tablets are suitable for the purification of water in tanks and air conditioning units.
- The Oasis water purification tablets are ideal for smaller water tanks.
- 1 Oasis 1000 tablet purifies a 100 litre water tank (at 10ppm). For 5ppm available chlorine, the ratio is 1 tablet per 200 litres.
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Water purified and ready to use in 30 minutes.
- These tablets are supplied in pots of 200 tablets each.
- Weight: 3.25gm
- 1.7g NaDCC
- Available Chlorine (ppm* in 1 litre): 1000
- Available Chlorine (ppm* in 10 litres): 100. Parts per million *
- Oasis 1000 water purification tablets are lethal to pathogenic bacteria, fungi, viruses, spores, algae and cysts and can be used to purify water tanks and systems.
- Oasis 1000 water purification tablets eliminate Salmonella Typhi, Vibrio Cholerae, Shigella Sonnei, Streptococcus, Faecalis, Escherichia Coli. Diseases such as polio, cholera, dysentry, typhoid and diarrhoea are all killed by Oasis Plus Water Purification tablets.
- Doesn't change the colour of the water or leave an unpleasant taste.
- The World Health Organisation has evaluated the safety of the active ingredient Sodium dichloroisocyanurate. The tablets are safe for short and long term use and are NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certified.
- Shelf Life: Approx 3 years.
How to use Oasis Water Purification Tablets
For treatment of water in tanks, 10ppm available chlorine is recommended with a contact time of approx 10 minutes.
Regular tank disinfection is still recommended and would require tablets with a minimum of 50ppm available chlorine. These tablets have 1000ppm available chlorine in 1 litre.
Amount of tablets required for the following tank sizes (purification with 10 minutes contact time). These ratios are for 10ppm available chlorine:
- 100 litre tank: 1 tablet
- 200 litre tank: 2 tablets
- 500 litre tank: 5 tablets
- 1000 litre tank: 10 tablets
- 2000 litre tank: 20 tablets
- 3000 litre tank: 30 tablets
- 5000 litre tank: 50 tablets
Available chlorine (mg/l or ppm) in water:
|In 1 litre||In 10 litres||In 25 litres||In 100 litres||In 200 litres|
Water volume in litres for treatment at specific chlorine level:
|At 1ppm||At 2.5ppm||At 5ppm||At 10ppm|
Adding Oasis tablets to your water
- Step 1: Filter any cloudy / muddy water until water is clear. You can use a cloth or filter.
- Step 2: Add correct number of tablets to water (as per instructions / as required).
- Step 3: Wait 30 minutes
- Step 4: After 30 minutes, water should be purified and safe to use.
Please note that we cannot ship this product to the US.
How Oasis 3000 Water Purification Tablets work
Oasis 1000 water purification tablets are soluble effervescent chlorine tablets that treat water and disinfect. Oasis 1000 water purification tablets contain Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate which has superior disinfection properties.
- Emergency Water Purification
- Household Water Treatment
- Transport: Caravan, Motorhome, Boat
- Military and Armed Forces
- Commercial Water Purification
Water purification tablets FAQs
Hello, we are looking for a tablet to use to treat a 5000 litre tank with 1ppm. Can you help?
For a dilution of 1ppm for 5000 litres, you could use our Oasis 1000 tablets. You would need 5 Oasis 1000 tablets for 5000 litres.
Alternatively, you could use our Oasis 3000 tablets which require 1.6 tablets to treat your 5000 litre tank.
How long does one tablet last for in a household water tank?
This one is simple but there are variables involved. If the user has used the correct number of tablets to disinfect the water then the water will remain safe to drink. But if the user adds more water to the tank before the clean water has been consumed then the water will need to be disinfected again.
Also if the tank is kept in direct sunlight or in a warm area, this may affect the water compared to it being kept in a cool dark area.