To help fight the COVID-19 pandemic, we have lowered the price of our virucidal disinfectants (Virkon 5kg, Virkon 500gm and Virkon 50gm) to cost price. Virkon is proven to kill coronavirus' and is already used by thousands of companies/hospitals worldwide. Click here for details.
|This item is selling quicker than usual|
|Worldwide shipping available|
|Pay via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or bank transfer online. PO number can be added during checkout if required.|
About the oasis 3000 water purification tablets - 600 tablets
- Ideal purchase for those requiring a larger amount of tablets.
- Enough tablets to treat 60 x 3,000 litre tanks or over 150 x 1 litre tanks.
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standards.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Oasis 3000 tablets are suitable for disinfection of large tanks.
- Most ideal for water purification of large tanks for domestic use, trains & ships.
- Weight: 9.7gm tablets
- 5g NaDCC
- Available Chlorine (ppm* in 1 litre): 3000
- Available Chlorine (ppm* in 10 litres): 300 *Parts per million
- Oasis 3000 water purification tablets are lethal to pathogenic bacteria, fungi, viruses, spores, algae and cysts and can be used to purify water tanks and systems.
- Oasis 3000 water purification tablets eliminate Salmonella Typhi, Vibrio Cholerae, Shigella Sonnei, Streptococcus, Faecalis, Escherichia Coli. Diseases such as polio, cholera, dysentry, typhoid and diarrhoea are all killed by Oasis Plus Water Purification tablets.
- Doesn't change the colour of the water or leave an unpleasant taste.
- The World Health Organisation has evaluated the safety of the active ingredient Sodium dichloroisocyanurate. The tablets are safe for short and long term use and are NSF/ANSI Standard 60 certified.
- Shelf Life: Approx 3 years.
How to use Oasis Water Purification Tablets
For treatment of water in tanks, 10ppm available chlorine is recommended with a contact time of approx 10 minutes.
Regular tank disinfection is still recommended and would require tablets with a minimum of 50ppm available chlorine. These tablets have 3000ppm available chlorine in 1 litre.
Amount of tablets required for the following tank sizes (purification with 10 minutes contact time):
- 500 litre tank: 1.6 tablets
- 1000 litre tank: 3.3 tablets
- 3000 litre tank: 10 tablets
- 5000 litre tank: 16.6 tablets
- 8000 litre tank: 26.6 tablets
- 10,000 litre tank: 33.3 tablets
Available chlorine (mg/l or ppm) in water:
|In 1 litre||In 10 litres||In 25 litres||In 100 litres||In 300 litres|
Water volume in litres for treatment at specific chlorine level:
|At 1ppm||At 2.5ppm||At 5ppm||At 10ppm|
Adding Oasis tablets to your water
- Step 1: Filter any cloudy / muddy water until water is clear. You can use a cloth or filter.
- Step 2: Add correct number of tablets to water (as per instructions / as required).
- Step 3: Wait 30 minutes
- Step 4: After 30 minutes, water should be purified and safe to use.
- Please note that we cannot ship this product to the US.
How Oasis 3000 Water Purification Tablets work
Oasis 3000 water purification tablets are soluble effervescent chlorine tablets that treat water and disinfect. Oasis 3000 water purification tablets contain Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate which has superior disinfection properties.
- Emergency Water Purification
- Household Water Treatment
- Transport: Caravan, Motorhome, Boat
- Military and Armed Forces
- Commercial Water Purification
Water Purification Tablets FAQs
How many of these tablets will I need to treat a 1000 litre water tank?
For the treatment of water tanks, 10ppm available chlorine is normally recommended with a contact time of 10 minutes. These 9.7gm tablets have 3000ppm available chlorine when dissolved in 1 litre of water. Therefore you would need approx 3.3 Oasis 3000 9.7gm tablets to treat a 1000 litre water tank.
If you require a total tank disinfection rather than just a water treatment then a minimum 50ppm available chlorine is recommended with a contact time of 30 minutes, after which the tank will need flushing out before use. To fully disinfect your 1000 litre tank, you will need to use approx 16.5 - 17 Oasis 3000 9.7gm tablets.
Once I have used the Oasis 3000 tablets in the tank do I need to use the water quickly or will it be alright to stand for a period of time?
The water will be fine left for 3 days but this may need to be reduced if the tank is likely to get warm.
The manufacturers advise is that you leave 30 mins after purification before you use the water as drinking water.
Product Reference : RMS000882
Internal catalogue reference : DS001-68
Product external rating on reviews.co.uk:
5.0 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings
Oasis 3000 Water Purification Tablets - 100 Tablets
Oasis 3000 water purification tablets (5g NaDCC ) - pot of 100. Safe and effective UK manufactured water purification tablets for large...
Model : RMS000872
Oasis 1000 Water Purification Tablets (200 Tablets)
Oasis 1000 water purification tablets (1.7g NaDCC) for emergency, household and military water purification applications. 200 tablets per...
Model : RMS000871